10/17/11

Salsa

Some days are easy and some days are hard. Ironically, yesterday was easy and I accomplished a lot. Today, not so much and I pretty much got nothing done..at least not in comparison.

It is 7:37pm and I am sitting here super tired. I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night so I was running on nothing more than fumes today. All I want is a hot bath and some salsa.
Yep, that's right.

A hot bath....and SALSA!

And not just any salsa.

Puerta Vallarta's salsa.

If you have never had it you are missing out. Seriously. No, really. I mean it.

But...Rod isn't home yet. My kids need put to bed. And let's face it- do I really need to go out when he does get home (which probably won't be until after 8:30) just to make a salsa run? Hmmm...I think this is a great example of my emotional affair with food. So maybe not tonight.

Definitely tomorrow though... and hopefully tomorrow will be easier.
If for no other reason than the fact that it will have salsa in it.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good idea to me! If I wasn't buried in work and dishes, I'd join you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See why you need me. I would go get salsa and then come and eat it with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete