11/21/11

Oh Christmas Card, Oh Christmas Card...How difficult you are...

Every year I send out a Christmas card. I absolutely love receiving Christmas cards and I know that as technology slowly takes over our lives the annual Christmas card will probably become a thing of the past but this is my attempt to keep the tradition alive. For some people the Christmas card (like those of you who won't be reading this because you don't blog) is the only time you see an updated picture of my family. And somehow every year my mom convinces me to send them to all of her relatives that I haven't seen in 15 years. This is of course because she doesn't have the time to send out her own card but seeing how she does a TON for us I don't really mind. But I am getting off track...

The original plan was to have Stevie, my fabulous photographer friend, take our Christmas pics BUT... that just wasn't in the cards (pun intended) this year. Somehow it was either too cold, Rod had to work, or the lighting just wasn't good. So I was stuck taking the photos myself like every year which means they are
A) mediocre at best and
B) I am not in them

but here is what trying to get a picture of a 6 year old, a 4 year old and an 8 month old gets you..






In fairness to my kids I told them to stick out there tongues because by the time Jackson had the sock in his mouth I had pretty much tried everything to get them to all just look at the camera, not squint, and smile. Which is impossible.

Oh, well. The point is there cute, right? Hopefully someone will notice the coordinating outfits. Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

And here is the best one I got...

3 comments:

  1. Is Stevie your only friend? ;) LOL! Those are pretty cute though. :) ♥ Miss you! How was the movie? Did you like it? Should I go see it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna! We need to talk! The movie was great and about the pic- to be honest I never even thought to call anyone else... Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! We will have to compare our crappy pictures! Oh but the memories, right? ; )

    ReplyDelete