4/9/12

Yep, I'm finally back...

Hello Friends,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. Can I use the holidays as an excuse? Oh, wait. That was a few months ago. How about Jackson's birthday in March? Truth be told sometimes I feel like blogging and sometimes I don't. Which I realize is a little lame since I expect everyone else to constantly be updating... Moving on...

Life has in all honesty has been really busy lately. I have been helping a lot at Isabelle's school and I have been trying to do a better job of taking care of our house. Rod expressed to me that he really wanted me to try and keep the house up better and I have been trying to honor that. I am not quite as enthusiastic about housekeeping as some are. I have lots of friends who relish in organization and immaculate homes. I think ALL women love having everything in it's proper little place but I am still trying to find a balance. (For anyone who isn't at my house regularly it's not like it's a disaster normally or anything)

The kids are doing great and I LOVE having Thatcher and Jackson at home. They are just as I hoped brothers would be. They love to spend time with each other and play. Jackson will tolerate pretty much anything Thatch does. I feel so blessed to have such good little boys home with me all day.

At some point I am going to get my act together and figure out how to be a better time manager. I am starting to think that's what my problem is. I really don't know how some people do it though. I feel like everyone else is doing so much more than I do and they have beautiful homes, are great cooks, have cute little figures, and are righteous and kind to boot!! Someday maybe I'll figure out how to do it too. Maybe I just need to sleep less...

2 comments:

  1. When you figure it out, pass me the cheat sheet, will ya?! I'm in the same boat as you. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto what Deanna said AND Woo Hoo for FINALLY updating your blog! Is it because I was teasing you about it on Sunday? I think the real problem is we just get sick of cleaning our own houses all-the-time!! Maybe we should just swap, it's so much funner cleaning someone else's house!

    ReplyDelete